- Model NO.: FeSO4
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: Rainfert
- Specification: 98
- HS Code: 28332910
- Certification: SGS
- Type: Ferrous Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Transport Package: 25kg, 50kg, 1000kg
- Origin: Shandong, China
Iron(II) sulfate (Br.E. iron(II) sulphate) or ferrous sulfate is the chemical compound with the formula FeSO4. It is used medically to treat iron deficiency, and also for industrial applications. Known since ancient times as copperas and as green vitriol, the blue-green heptahydrate is the most common form of this material. All iron sulfates dissolve in water to give the same aquo complex [Fe(H2O)6]2+, which has octahedral molecular geometry and is paramagnetic.
Typical Analysis Result
20 ppm Max
2 ppm Max
5 ppm Max
Through 40 mesh sieve
Through 40 mesh sieve
Industrially,ferrous sulphate is mainly used as a precursor to other iron compounds.It is a reducing agent,for the reduction of chromate in cement.
Together with other iron compounds,ferrous sulphate is used to fortify foods and treat iron-deficiency anemia.Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect associatedwith the administration of oral supplements.Stool softeners often are bprescribed to prevent constipation.
Ferrous sulphate can also be used to stain concete and some limetones and sandstones a yellowish rust color.
Ferrous sulphate has been applied for the purification of water by flocculation and for phosphate removal in municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent eutrophication of surface water bodies.
- Prompt reply & instant communication
- SGS test report available
- Customerized packing bag
- Large stocking & lightning consignment
- Photoes all-the-way for cargo tracing after order confirmation
- Factory-visiting or Third-party inspection before shipment is welcomed
- Europe: Ukraine, Armenia, Italy
- Asia: Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Tailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan
- Africa: Egypt, Ghana, Mauritania, South Africa, Kenya, Algeria, Ethiopia
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- Latin Amrica: Chile, Mexico, Ecuado, Guatemal
*Why Choose Us
- ISO9001 certificated
- Verified by Alibaba & BV
- Total solution for fertilizers
- Dedicated manufactuer since 1986
- Exporter since 2010 with customers in over 50 countries