Inorganic Chemical Sop Fertilizer K2so4 Potassium Sulphate 10kg
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||27 Tons|
|Transport Package:||10kg, 25kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Condition: New
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Chorine: Potassium Without Chloride
- Trademark: Rainfert
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Certification: SGS
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Potassium Sulphate
- Specification: potassium sulphate
- HS Code: 31043000
Potassium sulphate, also called sulphate of potash, arcanite, or archaically known as potash of sulfur) is a non-flammable white crystalline salt which is soluble in water. The chemical is commonly used in fertilizers, providing both potassium and sulfur.
1) Almost no chlorine, sodium and heavy metal .
2) Free liquidity, white crystal powder, soluble in water rapidly.
3) Aqueous solution show weakly acidic, can improve absorption of other cationic (especially trace elements).
4) Can meet the need of potassium of crops, lower salt-chemical index, applicable to all crops and all stages ,including flowering and maturity stages.
|Appearance||White Powder /Granular||Water Soluble Powder|
- Prompt reply & instant communication
- SGS test report available
- Customerized packing bag
- Large stocking & lightning consignment
- Photoes all-the-way for cargo tracing after order confirmation
- Factory-visiting or Third-party inspection before shipment is welcomed
- Europe: Ukraine, Armenia, Italy
- Asia: Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Tailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan
- Africa: Egypt, Ghana, Mauritania, South Africa, Kenya, Algeria, Ethiopia
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- Latin Amrica: Chile, Mexico, Ecuado, Guatemal
*Why Choose Us
- ISO9001 certificated
- Verified by Alibaba & BV
- Total solution for fertilizers
- Dedicated manufactuer since 1986
- Exporter since 2010 with customers in over 50 countries