- Type: Pressing Granulator
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Trademark: RZ
- Object: Fertilizer
- Size: Medium
- Condition: New
- Origin: Shandong, China
Roll Extrusion Granulator
It has the advantages of beautiful appearance, simple operation, low energy consumption, long service life and high granulation rate. It is the most advanced compound fertilizer granulation equipment in China, and it is a kind of advanced compound fertilizer granulation equipment, Products throughout the country. The series of granulator for a wide range, with the following characteristics:
1. No drying process, room temperature granulation, a molding, less investment, quick, good economic returns.
2. Powerful operation is reliable, no waste discharge, stable operation, easy maintenance, process layout is reasonable, advanced technology, low production costs.
3. Raw materials are widely used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed, coal, metallurgy and so on, and can produce various kinds of concentrations, including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological Fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.) compound fertilizer.
4. In particular, rare earth, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate compound fertilizer granulation, to fill the gaps, ranking the leading domestic level, is the national environmental protection technology for the promotion of the project.
The series of roller granulation is extrusion sliding model, its working principle is driven by the motor belt and pulley, through the reducer to the drive shaft, and through the open gear and passive shaft synchronization, the opposite work. The material is fed from the hopper, extruded through the roll, stripped and pelletized, and passed through a chain, transferred to the crushing sieve studio, sieved and separated from the finished product pellets, and then the feed is mixed with the new material Granulation. With the continuous rotation of the motor, the material continues to enter, in order to achieve mass production.