Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate Powder Fe 31%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Certification: CCIC, CIQ, ISO
- Type: Ferrous Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Transport Package: 25kg/50kg/1000kg PP Woven Bag
- Origin: Shandong
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Appearance: Crystal
- Trademark: RUNZI
- Specification: 0.1-1MM
- HS Code: 2833210000
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydratre
Industrially,ferrous sulphate is mainly used as a precursor to other iron compounds.It is a reducing agent,for the reduction of chromate in cement.
- Nutritional Supplement. Together with other iron compounds,ferrous sulphate is used to fortify foods and treat iron-deficiency anemia.Constipation is a frequent and uncomfortable side effect associatedwith the administration of oral supplements.Stool softeners often are bprescribed to prevent constipation.
- Colorant. Ferrous sulphate can also be used to stain concete and some limetones and sandstones a yellowish rust color.
- Water Treatment.Ferrous sulphate has been applied for the purification of water by flocculation and for phosphate removal in municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants to prevent eutrophication of surface water bodies.