Inorganic Salt Powder98% Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Transport Package:||According to The Customer′s Requirement.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RZ
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Appearance: Crystal
- Trademark: RZ
- Origin: Shandong China
- Certification: CIQ, SGS, BV
- Type: Manganese Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Specification: zn 21% zinc sulphate crystal
- HS Code: 2833293000
Zinc sulphate heptahydrate
Insoluble matter in water
White & Free Flowing Crystal,
None Caking Material.
Zn: 21% min. Pb/As/Cd: 10 ppm max,
Size: 2-4 mm or 1-3 mm
The hydrates, especially the heptahydrate, are the primary forms used commercially.
- First the main application is as a coagulant in the production of rayon.
- Zinc sulfate is also used to supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays. Zinc sulfate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss growth on roofs.
- Furthermore it can be used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as amordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic.