- Model NO.: magnesium sulphate
- Type: Magnesium Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Transport Package: 25kg, 50kg, 1000kg
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Purity: ≥99%
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: Rainfert
- Specification: 99.5
- HS Code: 28332100
Magnesium is the center element of chlorophyll, photosynthes can't go on without it. It is the activating agent of many enzymes, such as it can promote the metabolism of carohydrates, nucleic acid synthesis, the conversion of phosphate, etc.
It involves in the synthesis of proteins as an element of multi-core proteins, it's the transmission medium of genes as part of the composition of genes.
3.Magnesium sulphate for agriculture
Sulfur and magnesium can provide rich nutrients for crops that it contributes to crop growth and increase the output, it also helps to loosen the soil and improve soil quality.
The symptoms of lacking of "sulfur" and "magnesium":
1 )it lead to exhaustion and death if it's serious lacked;
2 ) The leaves became smaller and its edge will became dry shrinkage.
3 ) Susceptible to bacterial infections in premature defoliation.
- Prompt reply & instant communication
- SGS test report available
- Customerized packing bag
- Large stocking & lightning consignment
- Photoes all-the-way for cargo tracing after order confirmation
- Factory-visiting or Third-party inspection before shipment is welcomed
- Europe: Ukraine, Armenia, Italy
- Asia: Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Tailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan
- Africa: Egypt, Ghana, Mauritania, South Africa, Kenya, Algeria, Ethiopia
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- Latin Amrica: Chile, Mexico, Ecuado, Guatemal
*Why Choose Us
- ISO9001 certificated
- Verified by Alibaba & BV
- Total solution for fertilizers
- Dedicated manufactuer since 1986
- Exporter since 2010 with customers in over 50 countries