Chemical Fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate Crystal / Granular
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||27 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Condition: New
- Appearance: Crystal
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Ammonium Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 25kg, 25kg, 1000kg
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Trademark: Rainfert
- Specification: 21N
- HS Code: 31022100
1) Ammonium sulfate (IUPAC-recommended spelling; also ammonium sulphate in British English), (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen as ammonium cations, and 24% sulfur as sulfate anions.
Note: When ammonium sulphate is used in agriculture,it is not necessary to check the content of Fe,As,heavy metal and water insolubles.
If pure substance, nitrogen content is 21.21%, sulfer content is 24.26%.
235 degrees centigrade
H.S.code (customs code)
Pure chemicals of ammonium sulfate are colorless rhombic crystals.
Industrial products are white color, light grey or light yellow or yellowish-brown color crystal because of different impurities bearing.
easy to dissolve in water and can not dissolve in alcohol, acetone, ammonia;
- Prompt reply & instant communication
- SGS test report available
- Customerized packing bag
- Large stocking & lightning consignment
- Photoes all-the-way for cargo tracing after order confirmation
- Factory-visiting or Third-party inspection before shipment is welcomed
- Europe: Ukraine, Armenia, Italy
- Asia: Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Tailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan
- Africa: Egypt, Ghana, Mauritania, South Africa, Kenya, Algeria, Ethiopia
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- Latin Amrica: Chile, Mexico, Ecuado, Guatemal
*Why Choose Us
- ISO9001 certificated
- Verified by Alibaba & BV
- Total solution for fertilizers
- Dedicated manufactuer since 1986
- Exporter since 2010 with customers in over 50 countries