2-5mm Granule Agriculture Manure Organic Potassium Humate
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Transport Package:||According to The Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RZ-F
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, Cereal
- Validity: Slow-acting
- Infection On Soil: Physiological Acid
- Raw Material: Manure, Municipal Sludge, Agricultural Waste
- Name: Potassium Humate
- Purity: 85%
- Specification: 85% Purity Potassium Humate
- HS Code: 3824909990
- Condition: Used
- State: Granular
- Physics State: Liquid
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Type: Commercial Organic Fertilizer
- Size: 2-4mm
- Humic Acid: 60%
- Origin: China
1. Product description
Potassium Humate is humic acid potassium salt complete water,used as base fertilizer or irrigation fertilizer,suggested to mix use with DAP MAP MKP.
Potassium Humate granule is of round granule shape complete soluble in water ,with humic acid around 50% ,K2O aroun 8%-10%.
|Potassium(K2O dry basis)||8%-10.0%|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||50.0% min|
|Fulvic Acid(dry basis)||1% min|
- Improves soil structure thus to increases water holding capacity and soil cation exchange capacity (CEC) to increase soil fertility.
- Increase and stimulates beneficial microorganisms proliferation ,which will also improve the soil structure and water holding capacity.
- Increase the fertilizer utilization.For nitrogen fertilizer will be held and slow released,phosphorus will be released from Al3+ and Fe3+ ,also will chelate the micro elements and make it into plant absorb table form .
- Anti-drought- and pesticide-induced stress
- Stimulate seed germination and enhances development of root system,seedling growth and shoot growth
- Decrease residues of herbicides pesticide and heavy metals toxins in soil thus enhance the yields quality.
Apply 5-10kg/ha with base fertiliser or 10% of total fertiliser application. Apply upto 25 kg/ha in soils where extreme salt/ excesses are present.
1.25kgs woven bags or papper bags.
2.According to customer's requirement